Why Miami and not New York or London? We decided to place our headquarters in Miami for a number of reasons. We will tell you which they are:
- It is one of the top markets for luxury homes in the world: In the 2014 luxury report (you can download it here), Christie’s International Real Estate identifies Miami as one of the top markets for luxury homes in the world, rubbing shoulders with London, New York and Hong Kong.
- It is not anymore considered just a resort-market or vacation spot for a second home: According to Curbed, Miami’s urban market is now leading the way in luxury, amenities, and naturally, pricing. Projects such as Echo Brickell (our clients) with an average price of $1,869,472.00, and One Thousand Museum, with an average Price: $6,937,775.00 are just the beginning.
- We don’t have to pay State Tax: This not so small perk will continue to make Miami an ideal place for the wealthy, which reflects also in the Real Estate boom.
- Its lifestyle: According to this article published in Ocean Drive, “the ranks of the world’s ultrawealthy have decided to admit Miami to the list of their favorite cities, boosting it to number seven—ahead of Paris and Dubai—in this year’s annual survey by Knight Frank, a London real estate consulting firm, up from eighth place in 2013. (London and New York constantly jostle for first and second position; Miami is the only other US city to make this year’s list.) It’s the quality of life that this elite group really loves, ranking Miami fourth on that criterion.”
- Its location: For us is simple, having an office in New York and another in Buenos Aires, Miami is the right spot to have our hub from where we connect to the rest of the world.
- Our Clients: Many of them are based here, and if not, for the reasons above mentioned have projects here. And even if they are out-of-town, who doesn’t want to spend a couple of days working in sunny Miami? Yes our offices are your offices, come and work with us here.
- We just love it!: Is there something not to love about Miami? We just haven’t found it.